Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hi everyone....I want to share a story about something that happened yesterday.  My daughter, Shanay, and I went looking at furniture, we are believing God for new living room and family room sofas, etc.  Anyway, while we were enjoying ourselves, sitting on furniture, and having a great time, we walked by an area that has office desks and chairs.  I was so busy looking at them that I did not notice that there was a step down in front of me.  I kept walking and telling Shanay how nice some "bar" chairs looked and how they would be great to use at a kitchen counter. At the same time Shanay was saying something, but I did not understand what she said...and SUDDENLY I found myself flying forward and unable to stop.(She was telling me to look out for the step)  I had completely missed the step and was hurling forward toward the bar chair and my daughter. Shanay put her hand out to stop me and at the same time held the back of the chair I was "flying" toward. I put my hands out and held onto the chair, scaring my sweet daughter! At first I did not even realize what happened, but started to laugh at myself.  My leg hurt and told my daughter to let me just sit for a minute on the bar chair.  Well, my leg stopped hurting right away, which is a miracle in and of itself.

BUT, the miracle is that there is no way my child who weighs about 149, could stop me from falling because I weigh 215.  God gave her the strength to stop me and also kept her from getting hurt.  His Angels guided me straight to the chair and kept me upright.  I know some of you are wondering why I am sharing this, but I wanted to let you know that God tells us that He has surrounded those that love Him with Angels and that He keeps us from dashing our feet.

The love my daughter has for me and God caused her to step in and not even think about the danger she was putting herself in.  I am so thankful to God and her for the love they have for me.

Always remember that God goes before you, He is in you and He surrounds you.

God bless each of you and I hope you get a little laugh as well as insight of the verse that says that He directs our footsteps. Have a glorious day in the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment